Air Conditioning Service Northside
Quality, reliable air conditioning repairs and servicing
It's important to prevent any unexpected problems with your air conditioning systems by having regular maintenance checks and services, as you do with your car. It's mostly likely that any problem would arise during the peak use of your system, ie in winter for heating or summer for cooling. Therefore, it makes good sense to arrange for a service at the end of Autumn and the end of Spring, just before the change of season.
Air con not cooling?
A thorough service can help
Maintain your air conditioner tip-top top working condition with regular servicing and keep cool or warm all year round.
Air conditioner repairs
Moreton Bay Solar Air Electrical provide an air conditioning service for all Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning systems including ducted and split system models. Our reliable team are experienced in all areas of air conditioning repairs so we'll get your air conditioner up and running fast.
Air conditioner servicing
To prevent any untimely air conditioner repairs we recommend regular maintenance checks. A regular air conditioning service will include:
- A check of your thermostat settings to ensure both the heating and cooling systems will be at a comfortable level when you're home and to save energy when you're away.
- A tightening of all electrical connections and a measure of voltage and current on motors; faulty connections can be unsafe and reduce the life of major components.
- An application of lubricant to all moving parts to prevent friction and minimise the excessive amount of electricity used.
- An inspection of the condensation drain in your central air conditioner; a blocked drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- A thorough check of controls on the system to ensure efficient and safe use.
- A cleaning of the evaporator and condenser coils; dirty coils can reduce the system's ability to work efficiently, causing the system to run longer, increasing your energy costs and decreasing the life of the unit.
- A check and adjustment of the central air conditioner's refrigerant level, if required. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient, increasing your energy costs and decreasing the life of the unit.
- A clean and adjustment of blower components to ensure adequate airflow for you comfort. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15%.
DIY air conditioning maintenance
For homeowners: Our technicians can show you how to inspect, clean or change the air filters in your system. This should be done monthly. A dirty filter can increase energy use and even cause damage to your system.
For business owners: We can set up and follow a regular schedule to complete your air conditioning service. We recommend regular service checks for the comfort and safety of your staff and also to ensure the ongoing energy efficiency of your systems. Upon your approval of the schedule, we will call and confirm when the service is due, you won’t need to remember.
Book your routine air conditioner service today
Contact our team on 07 3883 2119 or complete our service booking form for all your air conditioner repairs throughout Brisbane northside.
Moreton Bay Solar Air Electrical also carry out a full range of commercial air conditioning services.